Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Superhero Adventure Reveal

Boom!

                    Bam!

                                    Ka-Pow!

That just gets you in the mood for superheroes doesn't it? Well let me spring into action for ya. Last week I got the chance to travel to Salt Lake City, Utah for their Comic Con. It was a fast paced trip full of pictures, walking, celebrities, and lots of lines! When I came back I showed the kids some of the pictures and artwork I bought for our classroom. Them being their usual enthusiastic selves LOVED it! Below are some of their favorite pictures as well as a few of mine.

"Awwww" They loved the giant teddy bear!

"Ahhhhhh! It's Pikachu!"

"STORMTROOPER!"

"Captain America! oooo and the Winter Soldier! Who are the other people?" We had a little conversation to explain :)

They loved the R2D2 artwork and were disappointed I had given it to another teacher.

"You're with R2D2!!!!!!"

"Who are those guys?" Where's Waldo apparently isn't as popular as it used to be.

Even I wasn't 100% sure what was going on here but the kids had some good guesses!

"Watch out!"

While they didn't know the show they loved that I had a sword!

I bought the Captain America Print for our room. The kids just loved finding other characters they recognized!

Who doesn't love Baymax?
 Here are some of my favorite pictures I showed them. Their reactions were priceless!

"IRONMAN!!!!  and you got to hold the SHIELD?!?!?"

1
"Wow! That's Captain America? That's Captain America! Why is he laughing?"

"That's Captain America! But why does he have a beard? No, why does he have a goatee?" They were so confused!

Overall, the trip was amazing! I had a blast but I did miss my kiddos terribly. I'm glad that they seem to have enjoyed it as much as I have. One of my pitures went Tumblr famous and now I'll have prints and memories to last a life time.

Here's to smiles, laughs, and great memories to carry you through the rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment