Friday, September 18, 2015

Kid Bloggin' Friday: Our complete Sentences

We've been working on sentences since school started. We have practiced our handwriting and we have worked on the important parts of a sentence. So far we have focused on a capital letter at the beginning, an appropriate end mark, and the correct word order. Check out our examples!

We do hot on ponix.
(We do hooked on phonics.)

I am Jon i lic dol en wrc lrml crassrmu. 
(I am Jon I do work in my classroom.)

We do number bonds. And sentrers. (centers)

I like the jim!


We wet at sid.(We went outside.)

In my class we read books and we have centers and we have reases and we have speshls.

I Love caotteg. (I love counting.)
We wint to The chrch. and we had a fierdril and We had a trhado dril.

(I learn with iPads.)

We do brt. (We do D.I.R.T)
I like to pael pE ot scoohl. (I like to play P.E. at school.)
We go To rat. (We go to art.)
We do pe in the jim. We asde have muooic. (We also have music.)
We all go to lunth and we eat thar with owr clas.  
(We all go to lunch and we eat there with our class.)

We do nubrbos. (We do number bonds.)
I e (We learn!)
Here's to more fantastic sentences. Ask your student to find their sentence and show you it using GESTURES! Here's to a great weekend with some fall weather, great company and lots of smiles!



2 comments:

  1. They all had capital letters at the beginning of their sentences and their end marks too! It seems like they all love school and they will all be great writers. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete