Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fairwell to the Uppers


This week I said fairwell to teaching our upper grades in the mornings. It's only been two days but I already miss seeing them tackle through their challenging projects. It definitely took many of them by surprise. Nevertheless they continued to work together and with the help of the wonderful Miss Katlen and Mrs. Ortiz they were able to finish their engineering projects. Below you will find their masterpieces.









Tomorrow they move on to new science experiments. While I've still got work to do with the camp I have now turned my "teaching brain" over to preparing for the up coming school year. If I can pull off even a fourth of my current list I know my kids and I will have a blast. 

Until next time, here's to field trips, lists, and pool-time fun!

1 comment: