Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Let the Challenge Begin!

As summer camp continues I find myself with tons of extra time. My afternoon grad class has finished leaving my afternoons completely open. If you are like me, unstructured time is both a gift and a curse. There are tons of things I could be doing......

Getting in some shopping!

Working out (this is clearly an old picture)

Napping (I've enjoyed this since birth)

Checking out new sites!

Instead I find myself sitting and watching tv. With amazing shows like Game of Thrones to catch up on and applications such as DVR and Netflix I can quickly see my summer could fly by as I waste my time. Soooooo with that being said this is me kicking my own butt into gear. I have joined the TPT Sellers challenge. For the next four weeks I will be tackling a different challenge. I am hoping this will spark some new ideas, get me to complete my long list of projects I have put off creating and doing as well as grab some more followers. Here are my beginning stats:

Here's hoping those numbers move by the end of this challenge. Big thanks to Third in Hollywood for the challenge. So sit back and watch me work or join in the challenge yourself.

Here's to a FANTABULOUS next four weeks, lots of school projects, and if I'm really good a little extra






No comments:

Post a Comment